Zhidao Does it also and I have them as the sight Ni would unconsciously in from the bottom of my heart laughing

Through your hair of my hand through your feelings of me such and such affectionate eyes into a thing of the twinkling of an eye if my Baby not understand why the sea will become a mulberry I am helpless hands holding your hand light up my dark eyes of your eyes If we survive the cold of the world is still difficult to change at least I have you to resolve the face of snow and ice < I remember someone said that all the world's roses are the same, so all the world's women are the same. in knowing you, I agree with this statement. particularly in the work, in addition to the patient I really do not see any gender differences. same family friends often make fun of me, saying that the nurses said I was handsome and cool, should do Moncler modeling. although I would not agree to him, have reviewed the if they are too serious, but the innate personality is no way to change it. but I actually met you. if all the smile back on when you was decided.
not many words you , but very strange, and you work with each person have felt comfortable. Zhidao Does it also and I have them as the sight Ni would unconsciously in from the bottom of my heart laughing. Danshi I am sure is that in your mind, as I and others do not. However, I do not know what different approach to the pursuit of you, learned from friends that the tricks they are just flowers, dinner and a movie. only But when you know that your birthday when I sent flowers are always frightened panic of the Chancellor ZHAO eyeball should fall the way is quite special. when I just upgraded to the attending doctor, hospital There is a task that requires a doctor to Yunnan assignment support. I was the first when the person, and you then take the initiative to apply to. private, I advised you to, girl. have you on my mind. because you are busy days in Yunnan happy paradise.