I still can not forget him but I know that everything is just my own fantasy

I still can not forget him, but I know that everything is just my own fantasy, we did

not start off, why should recall then, the Soviet Union to cloud to start a new life.

SONG Yu Yu Xiao Lin is more honest than boys,christian louboutin but he has not so good, very ordinary,

but more worthy of my love, because he told me too Well, every day for me Da Fan, help

me review the information, help me to do all he can do, but nothing that would love me

so silently. do not know why he likes to take the rain forest Xiao comparison, perhaps

because their names have a rain word it,christian louboutin shoes maybe they played with in my life an important

role in it, and different is that love me, while the other is my love. Christmas Day

SONG Yu gave me a crystal ball, under the snow, he said that the cloud is blown from

the north, she must be homesick. moved me to climb on his shoulders wah-wah's tears,

that is the first time since I came to the South happy, and nothing to take into

account the cry. paint dried the tears, I asked him that you love me? he did not speak,

but nodded blushing shy, as and to the past Lin Yu Xiao. that harvested its first

Christmas Cloud true love, two people love.tears like rain day habit of opening

their e-mail, which I and my former students of contact, e-mail sent to me the most is

Li Meizi, she always tell me the mystery of some of the things I do not a get underway,

but never to mention the rain forest Xiao.christian louboutin sale Today's mail There is an anonymous e-mail,

please, please point to open, see the following text: Hi! Su cloud, do you remember me?
I Hsiao rain forest. Why did not you go tell me when you Why go so far south, where are

you all right? still remember the day after the entrance we met in the campus? Why I

cried your name, you do not look back? You the fool of the girl, you know that I stood

there waiting for you to do? But you do not finish so I always wanted to say to you,

and went away without looking back.