not know whether you receive this letter

not know whether you receive this letter? do not

know whether you still love me? If we can not finish a complete story from the new bar!

remember my letter, so you Lin Yu Xiao casually closed the computer, eyes have been

blurred, tears will be the emotional heart washed again and again, although I still

love to understand the rain forest Hsiao, but can not go back because I had another

rain, a man worthy of my love. I can not let other people hurt, blame can only blame

myself and Lin Yu Xiao are the kind of courage to love, will make things become what it

is. I will not regret it, now SONG Yu is God gave me love, I can not live up to him,

although I love is not his.moncler I did not reply to Lin Yu Xiao, since I also have not

opened the mail, I'm afraid of seeing his words,moncler jackets see his words, I am afraid that they

do not have enough firm, I'm afraid I will go mad desperate to go back to find him. I

fear this is unfair on the SONG Yu. moncler sale
so I want to completely forget him, forget that the cold rain. University life is not

busy, Song Rain is still in every possible way for me, I do love this lovely man,

walking side by side of campus, street, dining jealous of our sweet people. I am very

happy, SONG Yu happier, we intend to get married after graduation.